These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dear Belove In Christ

From: Baxter - sarahbaxter_70@yahoo.es

Dear Belove In Christ,

I am Mrs.Sarah Baxter.My marriege with my husband for ten yrs didn't produced
any issue.When my late husband was alive we deposited a huge sum of money in
the bank.I'm under-going treatment for esophageal cancer in Jordan. I have
since lost my ability to talk and my doctors said I have only a few weeks to
live. I need you to help me fullfill my dream. For I choose you as a God
Fearing person to help me build an orphanage home, charity home and help the
less previledge one's. If I complete this with you, even if I die today i will
be happy that my wishes has been fulfilled. God bless as you find the grace of
doing this. Please I need a sincere mind and hope I will find one in you.With
God all things are possible.
If you are interested in Helping me fulfill this dream, email:
me:sarahbaxter_70@yahoo.es
Mrs. Sarah Baxter