These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Compliments

From: Rock Zuma - rrockzuma@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/ Ma This is commander Rock Zuma an American soldier, serving in the Military with the Third Infantry Division in Iraq. During this on going war in Iraq, we discovered some huge amount of money in Baghdad neighborhood belonging to Saddam Hussein, and with my position, I smuggled some part of these funds out of Baghdad. I am not making a journalistic reference, but am trying to let you understand the circumstance behind this. This money is being kept safe in a secured location. Basically, am writing you due to the situation I found myself and cannot return back to America again because I was among five US soldiers questioned by military officials after some of the money was allegedly stolen, as I have absconded from US military and am now in exile. I got your contact during my search for a reliable; trust worthy and honest person to introduce this transfer project with. I have killed in war and I found no peace anymore in where I am right now as I have been declared wanted by US Military. I have decided to look for a reliable person to help me retrieve these funds from the Financial Institution and invest it. I shall seek for an asylum in any part of the world outside United States of America because I cannot return back to my lovely country and I have been diagnosed of Cancer of Lungs and Oesophagus due to Bomb exposure I inhale during my escape in the war. To ensure confidentiality, when you receive this letter, kindly reply me via e-mail signifying your interest including your confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication and also your contact details. Please even if you are not interested keep this proposal secret. I wait to read from you urgently.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0821-01.htm Thanks. Mr.Rock Zuma, (Lieutenant Colonel)
_________________________________________________________________
Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink