These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 19, 2007

CAN I TRUST YOU

From: Mr Song Lile - songlile313@yahoo.com.hk

Mr. Song Lile
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Hong Kong.
Email:songlile313@yahoo.com.hk

My name is Mr. Song Li le I work with the Hang Seng Bank. Although you
might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,There is
the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank", Hong kong. There
were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no
one would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work
together so as to have the sun transferred out of my bank into your
account. Should you be interested please send me your:-

1. Full names,
2. private phone number,
3. current residential address,

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated, my email
address is songlile313@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,

Mr. Song Lile