These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 15, 2007

good

From: samson tudor - samson_tudor52@yahoo.com

From: The Manager,
SG - SSB
Accra, Ghana.

Dear Partner,

Please pardon me if you are offended upon receiving
this proposal since we have no formal contact.

Samson Tudor is my name and I am the branch manager of
SG - SSB. I write to solicit your kind assistance in a
fund transfer deal of US$ 2,500.000.00.

This fund is the excess of the profit made by this
Bank during the year 2005. As the manager, I have
already submitted an approved End of the Year report
for the year 2005 to my Head Office and they will
never know of this Excess.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly
connected to this money thus I am impelled to request
for your assistance to receive this money into your
bank account. I intend to part with 30% of this fund
to you while 70% shall be for me.

All I need from you is to stand claim as the original
depositor of this fund. The process is very simple. If
you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely
response.

In your response please include your FULL CONTACT
DETAILS such as

NAME, PHYSCIAL ADDRESS, AGE, SEX, OCCUPATION, PHONE,
FAX, EMAIL, With these details I will submit to the
bank in custody of the fund as the depositor and
beneficiary of the fund once I do this they will issue
you with the deposit document technically making you
the OWNER of the fund and with this document you will
order for the transfer of the fund to your designated
account,

With Kind regards,

Samson Tudor

Note! Reply to this email: samson_tudor82@yahoo.com


____________________________________________________________________________________
Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search
that gives answers, not web links.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC

____________________________________________________________________________________
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front