These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, May 31, 2007

US MARINES (IRAQ

From: Derek Bittman - marcd@lifegate.it

Dear Friend,

Please take some time off your busy schedule to read and respond to this
email as soon as possible. I am serving in Iraq (Mosul), and require your
help to take care of some personal financial matters for me, and of course
you will be adequately compensated with 5 million US dollars (US$5,000,000)
as your share for rendering this assistance.

Here is an idea on what i am trying to say:
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_130622.html

You will have to give me some assurances that you will keep my identity and
other information's regarding this project to yourself, and will also try to
adhere to the terms we will agree on, especially the safety of the part of
resources that I will call my share, after you have taken the figures we
will agree on as your share,and how to preserve that
belonging to me until I complete my service here.

I will send you more details when I have a mail from you.

Semper Fi.
Sgt. Derek Bittman.
US MARINES (IRAQ)


________________________________________________
Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.8