These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 14, 2007

my appreciations letter

From: bishop_daniel02@tiscali.co.uk - bishop_daniel02@tiscali.co.uk

Dear Friend

I wish to inform you that I concluded this transaction suscessfully
with an LONDON lady and I am currently residing in London with my
family. I want to inform you I would like to compensate you with the
sum of US$850,000.00 for your efforts in trying to assist me with this
transaction but later it did not work out between us.I dropped the
(cheque in bank draft) with my personal secretary by name Barri Alex
Uchesin.

I did this out of sympathy for your efforts and I hope you will be
satisfied afterall,despite the fact that you did not believe me.

I advise you to contact him immediately through his e-mail address:
(pastor_pius2007@yahoo.fr) for the delivery of the bank draft to you.I
hope you will have a nice life with my token of compensation for your
efforts and God bless you.

Regards
BISOP DANIEL.

___________________________________________________________

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband