These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

From the Deputy Managing Director of EcoBank of Ghana

From: david kamokai - davidkamo155@yahoo.co.in

My Dear Friend,

I am Mr.David Kamokia, the Deputy Managing Director, Finance & Banking Services of the EcoBank of Ghana Ltd , I have a B.Sc. Degree in Economics from the University of London and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of the Bankers, (FCIB) I am also the current President of the Institute of Bankers, Ghana.

I received your contact from a financial source records and current payment approval sheets among others listed.However, I wish to inform you that I have a very big financial project; I would like us to work towards, which I will procure all the necessary documents via the Law Court of Judiciary that will guarantee the transfer of the funds into any nominated bank from your side.

I wish to inform that I have the sum of US$32,000,000.00(Million) deposited in a dormant bank account awaiting to assign a beneficiary name before it would be transferred. I have been depositing funds into this account for the past ten years little by little up to this time, from joint deal transfer of gold funds sales with a company –name- Ashanti Goldfields Company, which is part British-owned that deals on gold mining in the village of Sanso in Obuasi, Central-Eastern Ghana.

Please, I would like you to contact me with your full details so that both of us can move this fund into a very safe place without any problem. I hope to hear from you so that I will give you more details regarding this transfer. Reply through my alternetive email: davidkamokai003@yahoo.co.in.

Yours truly,
Mr.David Kamokia.


---------------------------------
Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers