These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 30, 2007

Hello

From: lawyerfatima@tiscali.co.uk - lawyerfatima@tiscali.co.uk

Attention"

How are you today?

I am the President of Nigeria and I just recieved an information from
the FBI and the International police also along side with the executive
board of director in your country.

Well I want to apologise for the wrongs my governmental officiers and
agency have done to you in respect of your payment. I was able to
findout that the bad eggs in my office that have been using my name and
some of my officier to scam and collect money from you and other
faithful brother and sister in USA and other part of the world. I have
pleaded with the president of your country and promise to compensate
those that have lost there money in any form in term of transfering
some funds to them.

I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $6,000.000.00 (Six
Million US Dollars) This is from of what you have lost in the passed
year in hands of those scammer that claim to be my governor and
Barristers. Presently, I am in France to see the President and try to
pay back all money those scammer have done to people around the world

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts of those
funds despite that it failed you somehow. I will be sending you e-mail
from time to time to know if you have received your money or not. Now
contact my personal Secretary in Lagos,Nigeria with your passport or
driver license and house address where your Draft will be mail to.

His contact is:+2348051406704
Name: Rev. Mathew Cocker
Email: rev_mathew_cocker@yahoo.com

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can inform
the FBI about your compensation the joy together after all the
sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here in France
because of the problem,which the new President in France and I are
having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with Rev. Mathew Cocker to
send the Draft or money to you without any delay.

With My Best Regards,

President Olusegun Obasanjo
President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

___________________________________________________________

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband