These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kindest attention

From: smithsacra2@adinet.com.uy - sacrasmith@o2.pl

Kindest attention,

My name is Smith Sacra, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
dignised with esophadeal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to madical experts.

As my faith lays on the edge now, I have willed and given most of my
properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members as
well as few close friend. I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations and those in need. I want this to be one of the last good
deeds I will do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some
charity organization when I was well. Now that my health has
deterioated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked
members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the
money which I have there to charity organization in the United states ,
Asia, Middle Easth and Europe; They refused and kept the money to
themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them. The last of money which no one knows of
is the huge cash deposite of eight million five hundred thousand United
States dollars (us$8.5000.000.00) that I have with First Inland Bank
Nigeria Plc. In Nigeria. I will want you to help me withdraw this
deposite and disparch it to charity organizations and use it to help
those in need. N/B; Kindly note that 30% of this fund must go to
victims of Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, South Asia Earthquake, 50% to
other charity organizations around the world and 20% for your effort
and time. I cannot talk to you on phone due to my heath situation, as I
am useing my laptop computer to communicate with you. You should
respond to this e-mail if you are intrested in carring out this
assignment on my behalf.

Send your response via e-mail at: smithsacra1@o2.pl

God be with you,
Mr.Smith Sacra