These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -

Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.

Friday, December 15, 2006

From Phillip Taylor

From: -

>From Phillip Taylor.
Dear Friend,
I want you to go into a venture with me as my Partner in this transaction by helping me and claim this package/consignment worth US$15m which my cousin(Charles Taylor Former President of Liberia)deposited with a Company in U.S.A. for Safe Keeping. Your share will be 20% out of the total sum,and then the remaining 80% will be for me, if I receive your mail indicating your willingness, I will give you more details about the transaction. Also in your response, include the following information: Your full name, Home/Mailing address, and Your private phone number.
Looking forward to receiving your reply.
Best Regards,
Phillip Taylor.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r pido, fiable